What is your favorite meal to eat every day?
I love breakfast!!!
I like to get up drink 28 ounces of water as soon as my feet hit the floor. When I’m focusing On leaning out, I get up and work out first thing in the morning for 60 minutes, then I eat. I’m a typical person; I’m not a big fancy breakfast eater; I keep it simple.
My go-to breakfast other than oatmeal is a cup of coffee, a sausage, cheese, and a mushroom omelet. Then on the side, I either have an avocado or a vegetable mix. Now let me be honest if I had a chef, I would switch it up. You know, switch it to something super complicated and fancy. My breakfast would look like it belonged on a magazine cover.
But since my life is not set up like that at this current time, I keep it simple and yet tasty.
- Two eggs
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Place your sausage and a large heated pan. Remove it once it is thoroughly cooked.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and milk mixture together and add to the same pan used to cook your sausage. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes and then add mushrooms, sausage, and cheese.
- Cook for 3 minutes, moving the pan around so that the uncooked yolk can find its way to the heated pan.
- Then fold the omelet in half and flip.
- Serve warm and add avocado for a tasty side.
- If you are cooking for a starving and greedy crew like mine, then biscuits are a fantastic addition. And add your favorite jams to melt in those warm and tasty biscuits.
You could have chosen to read any blog, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!