What is your favorite meal to eat every day?
I love breakfast!!!
I like to get up drink 28 ounces of water as soon as my feet hit the floor. When I’m focusing On leaning out, I get up and work out first thing in the morning for 60 minutes, then I eat. I’m a typical person; I’m not a big fancy breakfast eater; I keep it simple.
My go-to breakfast other than oatmeal is a cup of coffee, a sausage, cheese, and a mushroom omelet. Then on the side, I either have an avocado or a vegetable mix. Now let me be honest if I had a chef, I would switch it up. You know, switch it to something super complicated and fancy. My breakfast would look like it belonged on a magazine cover.
But since my life is not set up like that at this current time, I keep it simple and yet tasty.
- Two eggs
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Place your sausage and a large heated pan. Remove it once it is thoroughly cooked.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and milk mixture together and add to the same pan used to cook your sausage. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes and then add mushrooms, sausage, and cheese.
- Cook for 3 minutes, moving the pan around so that the uncooked yolk can find its way to the heated pan.
- Then fold the omelet in half and flip.
- Serve warm and add avocado for a tasty side.
- If you are cooking for a starving and greedy crew like mine, then biscuits are a fantastic addition. And add your favorite jams to melt in those warm and tasty biscuits.
You could have chosen to read any blog, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!
14 Replies to “Sunday Morning Breakfast Is Served ~OMELETTE/OMELET~”
I love omelets.
Unfortunately, my whole family is vegetarian except me.
I’m not allowed to cook eggs inside the house or any non-veg.
That’s I eat omelet, boil eggs & egg soup outside at different vendors.
Loved this recipe. I’ve never tried Mozzarella cheese in Omelets. Gonna try for sure.
Wow! I can’t imagine having my entire family of vegetarians!!!!
I will also give mozerella for my next brunch with omelette.
Otherwise it’s a rusk with coffee till then.
I have to have my coffee 😍
Yes, I know that feeling, and I’m not giving up on it either. Have a good cuppa
Funny making a cup now!😂
😂Aaaah….it’s that time of the day….make it count!!!….and you know what a little drops of honey added can do😉
Oh wow never tried that!
Well if you prefer suga, it just doesn’t trickle like honey
I’m a brunch girl!!
I love brunch!!!
To me it is perfect!!