Day 4 of 30
Mind, Body and Soul Transformation
Here I am on day 4, and so far, all is well. I haven’t bit my family yet due to starvation. So far, my one meal a day is working out pretty good for my body. The good thing about having one meal a day is I can have exactly what I want and zero guilt.
So that’s a win for me!
I remember when I was first starting out on my weight loss journey I, was so confused about what to eat. Being scared to eat took over my life, and I thought everything would put pounds on me.
AND IT DID!!!
I was overeating and my window for eating never closed. Sure, I wasn’t packing in 3000 calories, but I never gave my body time to rest. My digestive system was constantly in motion.
So here I am now doing what works for me. Intermittent fasting is my way of life. Eating one meal a day and one snack is balancing out my life. My eating window is set for 12:00pm and ends at 8:00 pm. Drinking water and tea throughout the day is encouraged.
So here is my one meal for today!
Items You Need
- 2 pounds of Italian sausage
- 2 boxes of ready to cook lasagna noodles
- 2 green peppers
- 1 red pepper
- 1 large onion
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 28 ounces of cottage cheese
- 1 package of spinach
- 2-3 cans of your favorite sauce or homemade
- 10 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar
- In a hot skillet add olive oil and cook sausage
- Remove sausage from the pan
- Add a little more olive oil and all vegetables cook until tender
- Slowly spoon meat back into the pan with vegetables and give it a quick toss
- Pour in as much sauce as you desire and toss well
- Add a little pasta sauce to the bottom of the pan and then the first layer of noodles
- Proceed with a light layer of the meat sauce
- Cottage cheese on top and then add mozzarella and sharp cheese
- Repeat this process
- On the last layer, end with a little drizzle of the remaining sauce and then add your cheeses.
Heat oven to 375
Cook for 40 minutes with foil on top
Remove foil and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, let cool for 30 minutes, so juices stay intact.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!