When you are a wellness coach, you learn quickly to detach your feelings from your clients. If you don’t, you will often sit wondering where did I go wrong as a coach.
Trying to lose weight can be downright annoying. So let me help guide you through this journey bit by bit.
It’s easy to forget….. Read More
I love talking to my clients and finding out what works for them. I like to cater to each and every one of them, and I’m able to do that better than ever now. Read More
Before I get into this, I need to know one thing. How many of my awesome folks over here have SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube channel? I sure hope if you haven’t, you will soon. Read More
A little help here, please? Is your digestive system screaming like mine was? Let me tell you just how bad off I was. 10 years ago, I had my last baby, and my 33-year-old system was like what the heck is going on. But it quickly worsened!
I grew aggravated with my digestive system.
Everything I ate just kind of sat in my quickly growing body. It felt like I always stayed feeding my fat cells and could not have a B.M. on my own. I became dependent on detox teas or pills. Then I learned that depending on those items can be dangerous over time, so I stopped.
These 4 tricks helped me improve my digestion and lose weight!
- Prepare Foods that work for your digestive system
- Well cooked vegetables
- Protein-protein-protein (chicken thighs, chuck roast) try this Baked Chicken Thighs With Late Summer Vegetable Sauce
- Bone broth
- Vegetable soups like this Soul- Soothing Warm Autumn Soup or this The Best Broccoli Cheese Soup
2. Focus on three well-balanced meals and no snacks in between
- Provide your body with fiber
- Eat leafy greens
3. Relax and stay in a calming area
- Turning off technology and focusing on your food will prevent you from overeating. You will recognize that you are full and not engrossed with your meal or what I’m guilty of, watching my fav movie.
- Chew your food 30-40 times
4. Take a probiotic
- Every morning I put a probiotic into my water or protein shake. This will give your system the natural kick that it needs to break up your food and improve gut health.
- These particular food items are great probiotics for your gut health, as well.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!
When the sky darkens, and the clock strikes 10, the beast within comes out. My hair stands up on the back of my head, my nails grow and get as sharp as nails. My eyes turn bright yellow, and loud shrieks are coming out of me as I run on all four legs down my stairs. I rip open my pantry door and search for the sweetest treat I can find, but then I remembered that I don’t by sweet treats. Read More
Sound the alarm right now! I have some news that will change your life. Stop whatever you are doing and listen up about how to shake off that extra weight. Read More
I was just a mom that got fat — just that simple.
I started putting more attention towards my kids and all of their concerns and put myself on the back burner. The things that I needed and wanted became insignificant and not worth discussing. Over the years, I lost myself and even forgot what use to excite me, other than my family. Read More