I am beyond excited to share this recipe with you. I have searched and searched for new ways to make my chili. For me, the sauce is the key ingredient. I can’t just add water to the drippings of the meat.
What I usually do is add red wine or beer to my meat after it is browned on all sides. I then let it simmer, and 30 minutes later, I add my vegetables. However, this time, I switched it up.
I was walking through Krogers, doing my weekly grocery shopping, and I was looking at all the different chili beans. I just so happen to hear this teenage girl talking to her mom about how she wonders if this particular chili pack would be good or not. So, of course, I turned around so I could take a good look at what she was referring too. I could not believe that I had never seen this adorable package.
I grabbed it off the shelf and ran home to try it out.
So today, I share with you the most fantastic chili that I have ever had!
- 3 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 pack of Stubb’s cooking sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 2 cans Red Kidney Beans
- 2 cans Black Beans
- 1 large red onion
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- 3 tsp Black Pepper
- 32 ounces of Beef Broth
- 3 Cups rice (make according to package)
- Season and brown beef on all sides.
- Add the sauce packet from
- let simmer for 15 minutes
- Add all chopped vegetables and cover for 10 minutes.
- Add broth, beans, tomatoes, and season until taste.
- Use as little or as much of the hot packet. Be mindful of just how hot it can make your chili
- Let simmer until you are ready to serve.
The ultimate way to prepare this chili is with a crockpot. It will allow all the flavors to get happy together for hours.
You could have chosen any blog to read but you chose mine and I’m honored.