I have a recipe that will keep you coming back for more. This dish will give you all the flavors in one pot.￼
MAKES 6 SERVINGS
PREPARATION TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 can Pesto Sauce
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 box linguine pasta
- 2 bags shrimp (40-60 or more)
- olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 4 cups spinach
How To Prepare
- Boil pasta according to package
- Heat a large skillet and coat bottom of the pan with olive oil
- Sautee green pepper and onion
- Season with pepper and pinch of salt
- Add spinach and only cook for 2 minutes and immediately add mushrooms
- Pour Pesto sauce on top of sauteed ingredients
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and mix all the warm ingredients together
- Toss in drained pasta and mix
- Lastly, add fresh basil on top and cover or 2 minutes
Goes great with cheese garlic bread and a Cesar salad.
Serve Warm……. ENJOY!
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored.
I have tried several ways to make my apple cobbler and apple crisp but this is by far the best way. I promise you will love it and refuse to make any other way. This recipe is short, easy and to the point. I bet you have everything you need right in your cupboards.
You literally need 15 minutes and then 2 hours to let it cook in your crockpot. I always make this when I’m invited to a party or trying to lift the mood of one of my kids or husband. I want them to feel that I deeply care about their problem but the truth is I don’t have time to REALLY care unless it’s a serious issue. Fortunately, haven’t experienced that just your average teenage meltdown.
- 5 Large Red apples
- 1 Box of yellow cake mix
- 1-1/2 Sticks of butter
- 2 Cups of sparkling cider
- 3/4 Cups of brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbs Cinnamon
Place crockpot on high to begin warming for your delicious dessert.
Slice apples very thin and place in a large bowl. Add cider, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Stir until and place mixture in heated crock pot.
Add yellow cake mix on top of crockpot mixture, melt butter and pour top. Cook for 2 hours. Unplug crockpot and let cool for 15 minutes before serving. Serve with two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream.
Please enjoy the video below💗
You could have chosen any blog to read but you chose mine and I’m honored.