Happy Thursday! Read More
The other day I was looking for a new way to make my tacos. I am so over using the same sauce and getting the same taste. Now don’t get me wrong I love the way my tacos taste, but I just needed a CHANGE!
Today I am making Coconut Curry Chicken. Read More
I’m back with one hell of a recipe. Before you ask…YES, soup is for the summer as well as the fall. Certain things taste better in the summer. Therefore I try to find several dishes to use them in. Read More
I have a recipe that will keep you coming back for more. This dish will give you all the flavors in one pot.￼
MAKES 6 SERVINGS
PREPARATION TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 can Pesto Sauce
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 box linguine pasta
- 2 bags shrimp (40-60 or more)
- olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 4 cups spinach
How To Prepare
- Boil pasta according to package
- Heat a large skillet and coat bottom of the pan with olive oil
- Sautee green pepper and onion
- Season with pepper and pinch of salt
- Add spinach and only cook for 2 minutes and immediately add mushrooms
- Pour Pesto sauce on top of sauteed ingredients
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and mix all the warm ingredients together
- Toss in drained pasta and mix
- Lastly, add fresh basil on top and cover or 2 minutes
Goes great with cheese garlic bread and a Cesar salad.
Serve Warm……. ENJOY!
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored.