If you can do it for 30 days, you can do it for a lifetime!
This is the motto I live by. If you do something consistently for 30-60 days, it will become a habit.
- Things you need to throw out ASAP
- Throw the duration of your workout right out the window
- Throw the intensity of your training right out the window
- Throw the diet fads right out the window and run them over
- Throw the scale right out the window
- Throw calorie counting right out the window
- Throw all your bad habits right out the window
- Throw excuses right out the window
- To-do list for 30 days
- Focus on making things easy by eating foods that make you feel good
- Drink water (half of your body weight)
- Take a 10-minute walk after each meal (Great for digestion)
- Set a bedtime and stick to it
- If you can get 8 hours of rest, DO IT
- Talk nice to yourself
- Give yourself grace
- Remove toxicity from your life
If you can do these things for 30 days, it will become a habit. Your body and mind will be transformed. You might not be able to see a difference in your body that quickly, but you will feel stronger physically and mentally.
When you feel like giving up before the 30 days are reached, remember that; You are stronger than you think
- You can do anything you put your mind to
- You can do hard things
- You are in control of YOU
- I hope y’all have a fantastic Saturday, even if the weather isn’t cooperating. I would love to go out for a run, but I don’t run in the rain, nor do I dance in it. So inside workout it will be!
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!
26 Replies to “~Saturday Fit Tip~”
Thank you girlie!
Grace, yes that. More people need that in their daily diets.
They sure do!!! We all deserve it and need it.
Amen to that.
Wonderful advice, Belladonna . Thanks for sharing .💕
Thank you so much Grace!
My pleasure 💕
Thank you LA
A very motivating list.
Thank you Sadje!
Yes! Bookmarked to see me through my tough days. 💓 Thank you!
Awwww I’m honored Careena!!! Thank you so much.
Loving these fabulous reminders on how we can treat ourselves healthily mentally and physically! <3
Thank you Layla! I’m so glad you like them.
Wow! Wonderful post as always dear Belladonna.
You know how to empoering us, great advise.
Wise woman, thank’s for share.
Have a lovely and relaxing weekend!
Thank you Elvira!!! I appreciate you so much!
Always a pleasure dear Belladonna.
Thank’s for your kindness.
Me as well.
Thank you for this motivational post! I love your motto and your tips for creating healthy habits. I agree that consistency is the key to success and that we should focus on how we feel rather than how we look. You have inspired me to try your 30-day challenge and see how it changes my life. I appreciate your positivity and encouragement. Have a wonderful time ahead! 😊
Oh wow, this is FANTASTIC!!!! Please keep me posted and let me know if you need any tips or help along the way. Cheers to making good habits!