Regarding women and friendships, I have had the pleasure of experiencing a wide variety. However the last five years, there have been six types that have shown up time and time again.
And 4 of the types have honestly stunned the hell out of me!
I will never understand people who keep returning to “friends” that are detrimental to their mental health. As adults, we need to make better choices and stop choosing to have fake smiles on camera and toxic “friendships” behind the scene.
I often wonder how many times someone has to show you who they are before you believe them (Maya Angelou).
I mean, here I am, 46 years old and surrounded by people my age or older or slightly younger and they are running around acting more immaturely than my 13-year-old daughter. I have never seen a group of women that will talk so terribly about each other one day, and then off they go to have dinner together.
And then here comes the flood of pictures they upload on Facebook and Instagram.
The 6 types of women I’ve encountered that are 35 and older
- I will go into detail in my next post about these two women, but here’s the small of it. They have both said that the other is bipolar, and I’m sure only a doctor can make that determination. However, behind the other’s back, they would list reasons why she is bipolar. Then the next thing you know, they are best friends again.
- The other type is needy and will cling to anything that clings to her. When frustrated or feeling left out, she will bash everyone to the ground with her words and then pretend she never said a thing.
- The other type, this type, makes me laugh out loud. She goes whichever way the wind blows. She always wants to feel like she’s liked by everyone and will fake it until she makes the best friend list.
- The other type is bitter and jealous. She often compares herself to everyone and will bash anyone that she views as better than her.
- The other type could care less about what’s going on around her. She’s focused on the people that love her and the people she loves. She works hard and stays in her lane, avoiding all DRAMA!
- The last type is similar to the 5th, but she’s spicey. You don’t want to get in her way, and if you do, there will be a price to pay. She’s a lovely person but doesn’t bullshit!
I would rather be friendless than to waste my time with type 1-4.
I choose PEACE!
Which type of lady have you encountered more?
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!