I have ya covered if you’re responsible for the Thanksgiving Mac and Cheese!
We have made it to another beautiful season and quickly entering the holidays. And I don’t know about you, but the Fall season makes me want to cook warm, hearty food that’s good for your soul.
Many of the meals I cook hold strong memories and traditions in my household. In the fall, we eat warm comfort foods, watch movies and enjoy each other’s company. So to kick off the comfort food season, I present the best Mac and Cheese I’ve ever cooked.
You’ll notice that I did not tell you how much seasonings to add, primarily because I don’t know if you have dietary concerns.
- 1 Box Rotini Pasta
- 1 Pack of Cream cheese
- 1 Stick of Unsalted butter
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1-1 1/2 Cups Heavy whipping cream
- Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 Packs Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Packs Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cook the Pasta according to the package
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Drain Pasta and place in a LARGE bowl and add butter immediately; mix until it’s melted, add cream cheese cut into cubed pieces (Melts faster this way), then add sour cream: Stir
- Add Seasonings, milk, 3 whole eggs, and 1 pack of each cheese (Any cheese of your choice) Stir
- Pour into prepared pan
- Sprinkle more cheese on top
- Cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Cook for 25 minutes
- Uncover and cook for an additional 10 minutes, until HOT and BUBBLY
I hope let me know if you try this delicious dish.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!