~44 Looks Good On YOU~
Every Friday, I encourage everyone to do something for themselves so that you start the weekend off on a good note. So with that being said, tonight we will kick off BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!
On November 17th, a brilliant man was born. When I first met him, I thought, “God, you were showing off when you made this Scorpio.”
Then I dated him, married him, had kids with him, created a life that we built together, and after all that, here’s what I know. God was most definitely showing off when he made my Scorpio.
There are so many things that I admire about my husband;
- The bond he has with our kids
- The unconditional love he has for me and the kids
- His intelligence
- The goals that he sets and achieves
- The hug that he gives me literally every time he walks by me
- His spicy yet calm demeanor (if that makes sense)
The list could go on and on, but I’ll end it here!
Thankful that he was born and for loving me for me. I wouldn’t know what to do without this remarkable man.
Everyone, please wish this stud muffin a Happy Birthday!
You could have chosen any blog to read but chose mine, and I’m honored!