Are you looking for a dessert to make this holiday season that will WOW your family and friends?
If so, look no further! This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake will leave your loved ones begging you for more.
Let me know if you make it and tell me what you think.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE PIE CRUST
- 3 Cups Grahm Crackers
- 1 to 1 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
INGREDIENTS FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH
- 1 Stick Room Temperature Butter
- 1/2 Cup Mini of Chopped Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tspn Baking Powder
- 1 Tspn Salt
- 2 Tspn Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbls Milk
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FILLING
- 4 Packages Of Room Temperature Cream Cheese ( Sit out for about an hour)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbls All-Purpose Flour
Whip Cream Topping
- 1/2 Cup Powder Sugar
- 1/2 White Sugar
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Make the cookie dough balls first. So they can harden up in the freezer while you make the rest of the dessert
- Mix all of your cookie dough ingredients together in an electric mixer. And form teaspoon size balls and lay them on parchment paper.
- Place them into the freezer while you prep the rest of your dessert.
- Mix your ingredients for the pie crust and place inside of a buttered spring pan. Then set it aside. Start off with a 1/2 cup of melted butter but do not exceed a cup. The mixture will seem crumbly until you place it in a spring pan.
- In an electric mixer, add your pie ingredients and mix on high. Be sure that all of the cream cheese is well blended.
- When the cookie dough is stiff, remove them from the freezer. Usually takes an hour. Make sure they are no longer sticky. If they are, put them back in the freezer.
- Add 1/2 of the cheesecake filling to the crust. All of the cookie dough and the rest of the chocolate chips. Fold in all of the ingredients.
- Lastly, top with the remaining half of the filling.
- Place in a preheated 325-degree oven for 1 HOUR and 10 MINUTES
- TURN the oven OFF and leave the cheesecake in for another 30 minutes with the oven door slightly opened.
- Place the Cheesecake in the refrigerator for atleast 4 hours
Start to fold in all of the ingredients
Pour the rest of the batter on top and now it’s…
Ready For The Oven: 325 Degrees For 1 hour and 10 minutes!
- Begin to make your whip cream while you are waiting on your cheesecake to cool or bake.
- Whip the ingredients together in a electric mixer until peaks form
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!
33 Replies to “Thanksgiving Dessert/Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake”
That looks yummy!
Thank you so much Emily! I have so many treats to share with y’all!
Sounds yummy 😋
Thank you Sadje! This was a huge hit and can’t wait to make it again this year😍
Well, okay . . . lol
I’ll do that 😉 At least, I really want to right now.
What a great holiday or birthday treat!
You can always reach out if you have any questions while your making it🤍
Thank you! I’m not a huge fan of cheesecake but this was soooo good! 😁
Oh wow!!! I absolutely LOVE your recipes, Belladonna . This looks delicious . Thanks so much for sharing.💕
Yayyyy!!! I’m so glad you liked this one. 🙌🏽💜💜💜💜😍😍
I sure did. Can’t wait to try it. Maybe for Thanksgiving.💕
Please let me know what you think! 💖😍💖
I sure will.💕
You had me at Chocolate chip!!
😂😂 Right! I love chocolate chips too
Lol, the rest of your recipe is marvelous too…Awesome.
😁 Thank you!!!
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake will leave your loved ones begging you for more, 100 pounds later! 😂😲🤣 Girl Belladonna, now why did you have to put this up here, having me to reach toward your photo while wiping the saliva from the corners of my mouth? Love the dessert, but you are sooooo wrong by telling us how to WOW our family as we stare at this creation of yours. I know my version will never turn out like this, so no need in trying. I will resolve to torturing myself, while staring at this photo of Belladonna Flashlight! 😱😉😲
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣you can do it Kym!!! I have faith in you. Pour a glass of wine and get to baking!
LMAO! 😍😜😂😆🤣 Yep, I can see that this won’t end well!!! 🍷🍰🤪
Plss react my post thankyou
I don’t understand
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wonderful recipe! Looks delicious! Amazing!
Thank’s for share Belladonna. Have a lovely time!
Thank you sooooo much😍💖😍💖😍💖
Always a pleasure! 🙏😍💖😍💖😍💖🙏
They looks tasty! 😋
That* not they. My phone has a mind of its own!
Thank you Hilary💜💜💜💜💜
You’re welcome Belladonna ☺️
It’s soooooo good!!!😍