You only need to do one thing to get in the best shape of your life!
The one thing you need
Say goodbye to burnout sessions in the gym and stop making salads your only meal. If you want to feel good, you have to show your body love. And the only way to show love is to eat well-balanced meals, exercise a few days a week, and SLEEP!
Stop overthinking your workout plan and keep it simple stupid!
- Pesto sauce
- Olive oil
- Old Bay Seasonings
- Turn the oven on 350 degrees
- Lightly season your Cod with old bay and pepper
- Cook for 20 minutes
- While that’s cooking, make your rice
- Add 2 tbs butter and 2 tbs olive oil seasoned shrimp (same as Cod) in a saucepan. Cook on medium for 3 minutes.
- Add Alessi pesto sauce 3.5-ounces glass bottle, 2 tbs olive oil
- chopped up herbs (any kind that floats your boat)
- Heat for 5 minutes on low and stir slowly
- Add Cod to the pan with shrimp and pesto
Serve warm over rice!
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!