When the whole squad is ready, you know it’s about to go down!
The phrase “you aren’t any better than the company you keep” is beyond accurate. Think back to some of your past friendships or relationships, and then ask yourself this;
- Was I in a positive space
- Was I trying to better myself and my family
- Was I living my best life
- Was I becoming closer to God
- Was my career advancing
- Were my pockets getting fatter (more money in the bank)
- Was I gossiping
- Planning pointless trips without my family
- Was I becoming divided from the people that mean the most
- Was I always involved in some mess
- Was my career staying stagnant
- Was I becoming a pessimist
These are just a few questions you need to ask yourself so that you can begin to move in a positive direction throughout the duration of your life. Keep in mind that we are on this earth for a short time, so don’t make it foolish!
Sometimes we have to make changes that align us with people who will motivate, uplift, and tell you the truth. When you are making a fool of yourself or being lazy, only a true friend will tell you that you need to get it together, dream bigger and expand on your goals.
Your squad is a clear representation of you!
If you are a parent and you have a child that’s continually making bad decisions, and you are making excuses for them and not correcting their mistakes, then guess what you are failing your squad!
Tough LOVE is underrated!
The squad you created is THE MOST IMPORTANT squad you will ever have. So raise them with care and let them know their time is valuable. One second spent wtih the wrong people is one second too long. We are on this earth for a short time, so make it a good time!
My whole squad is ready…Is yours?
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!