We all want love; I don’t care who you are or how badly you hope to hide this want. YOU KNOW YOU WANT LOVE!
But here’s the thing you’re looking in all the wrong places. You aren’t going to find a spouse in a sweaty bottom of the barrel club. You might find something, but I guarantee that it WILL NOT BE LOVE. So stop what you are doing and try something new.
I’m not a love expert, but I am incredibly nosey and listen to everyone’s conversation around me. And I ask a lot of questions!! I’m not kidding; I love to ask questions and wait for a response. So with that being said, here is what I’ve learned.
Please share other ways to find love and tell me if my methods are a little off.
Ten ways to find LOVE
- Put your phone down and get out of the house. YOUR LOVE is not TikTok; that app is full of fools and folks with too much time on their hands.
- Go to places that bring you joy, places you would like to go on a date, or bring you pleasure. Like minds think alike.
- Be open to dating someone that wouldn’t usually be your type.
- Be more expressive and learn how to communicate with ease. There is something so attractive about someone confident.
- Become approachable, let your guard down and laugh, smile, and remain open for conversation
- Care about how you look and smell. If you smell stinky, you attract stinky. So you get whatever you put out in the atmosphere.
- Be open to your close friends and family setting you up on a blind date.
- Stop comparing others to your old, broke down love that failed in the past. Everyone should enter a relationship with a clean slate.
- Write down the pros and cons of a love interest. List the important things you like finances, religion, family, etc.
- Lastly, make sure you are fully equipped to handle a grown-up relationship and that you have something to offer someone else. Please don’t set your standards so high that you fail to meet them as well.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!