Earlier this month, I wrote a post titled The 5 LOVE Languages
There are so many ways you can show love and give love. Mine has and will always be making feel good food. Sometimes they’re a little more healthy than other times. But one thing every meal is made of is love and will be packed full of nutrients.
Over the last 21 years, I’ve typically cooked 5-6 days a week. That’s a lot of cooking, and sometimes I have no idea what I should cook. I get incredibly bored if I make the same meals over and over again, so I lean on Pinterest to give me a little spice in my life. I will also repeat meals that I loved from whatever restaurant we dined in.
This particular burger is always a favorite of mine because you can add a wide variety of ingredients to make it taste different each time you make it.
I hope you enjoy the short video, and when you make it, stop back by and let me know your thoughts.
Black Bean Burger~ Servings 6-8 (Depends on how big you make them)
- 1 cup Italian bread crumb
- 1 can black beans (drain half the can)
- 1 onion (just for flavor)
- olive oil
- black pepper
- light seasoning salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl
- Form the burgers
- Heat the stove on medium to low
- Place burgers in the pan and cook for 5 minutes
- Flip the burgers and then add Onions
- Cover and cook for an additional 15 -20 minutes
- Add barbecue sauce and cheese
Serve warm with hamburger buns or without.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!