When I bake, I know how I want my creation to look, and taste. I usually know what ingredients I’m in the mood for so, I go on Pinterest, type in specific details, and watch the recipes roll in. I always use a combination of recipes and create my little mix.
Before I go any further, let me remind you that I am a massive fan of chocolate. The darker, the better! I work out like a horse and eat healthy all the time, so when it comes to my treats… DON’T PLAY WITH ME!
So without further ado, let’s get to this recipe. Only three ingredients are needed to make this delicious, mind-blowing frosting.
- 2 packs of dark chocolate morsels
- 1 half stick of butter
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Put your heat on low add the butter, after its fully melted add chocolate chips. Continue to stir slowly and make sure everything is melted.
- In a mixing bowl add 2 cups of Heavy whipping cream. Whip until peaks are formed and then add to your chocolate mixture. Gently fold for two minutes. The purpose of this is to make sure that everything is melted and smooth.
- Add the mixture back into your electric mixer.
- Now at this point you have a couple of options. Option one, placing your chocolate into the refrigerator for two hours. This will make the chocolate thicken and spread easily onto your 3 layer cake.
- Second option serve it warm onto your three layer cakes
Please refer to my previous post for the 3 layer chocolate cake recipe Delicious THREE Layer Dark Chocolate Cake
You could have chosen any blog to read but, you chose mine and, I’m honored.