How dare I wait this long to show ya’ll my daughter’s Oreo ice cream birthday cake!
We all need to treat ourselves, and on our birthday, we deserve that BANG of a treat. But just because it’s your birthday doesn’t mean you get the day off from your workout. This is the day that you should give thanks and do a kick-ass workout….because you can.
Then enjoy your cake!
No need to turn on the oven because it’s an ICE CREAM CAKE and you don’t cook ice cream, silly!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CAKE
Prep Time ~15 minutes~
- Oreo cookies
- Ice cream
- Hot fudge sauce
- Whip cream
- 6 Ice cream sandwiches
INGREDIENTS FOR WHIP CREAM
Prep Time ~5 minutes~
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Parchment paper
- Cake pan
- One Ziploc bag
- Prep the whip cream ~, combine sugar and heavy whipping cream in an electric mixer.
- whip until peaks are formed and set aside
- Place parchment paper in your baking pan
- Add ice cream sandwiches and cut the 3rd one in half
- Smooth ice cream on top (as much as you please)
- Crush 2 rows of Oreos in a plastic bag
- Then place half of the crushed Oreos in a bowl and add 4tbs (or the entire can) of hot fudge, and stir
- Place crushed Oreo mixture on top of ice cream
- Add the remaining ice cream sandwiches and cut the 3rd one in half
- Time to smooth the whip on top
- Lastly add the remaining crushed Oreos for the final look
Cover the dessert with parchment paper and then place foil on top. Place in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. This will allow the ice cream to firm up again before you serve it.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!