Before we go into another week, I need to tell you the top 5 things that will help you have a week that most can only dream about.
Let me first say my sign is cancer, and as you may know, we are highly emotional. I let my feelings get in the way of a lot of things. I’m a tough S.O.B. on the exterior, but I’m as soft as tissue paper on the interior. And I hate that! I can cry at the drop of a dime, but I will also drop kick you in the throat if you make me cry.
Before I had kids and ran my own business, I worried about the wrong things and was never thankful for where I happened to be at that present time. I can’t even imagine feeling like that and having social media staring me down the throat. Talk about insecurities on 10!
When we make the conscious decision to get on “FAKE Book” or Insta Hoe… I mean, on Instagram, we are opening our emotions up to a whole new world. It is up to us to decipher the real from the fake so that we don’t come down too hard on our own lives.
My main goal in life is to make people feel comfortable in the skin they’re in.
So please practice the following:
Five things that will help you do just that
- Learn to walk away from conversations on social media or real life that no longer serve you. You don’t have to respond to rude comments. If you decide that you no longer want someone in your life, cut them off and move on.
- Learn to BLOCK and UNFOLLOW on social media. If you feel that someone’s content is no longer sitting well with your spirit, then block and move on. Don’t dwell over anyone….LIFE IS TOO SHORT
- STOP comparing your body to everyone you see on social media. Remember that photos can be photoshopped, but videos can not.
- Most things you see on social media are photos or videos taking on that particular individual’s good day. Hardly anyone desires to show off their bad days.
- Lift heavy shit, do your daily cardio, drink water, eat a daily balanced meal, get rest, and repeat.
The more you do step five, the less time you will have to focus on anything foolish.
Start to put yourself first and stop putting yourself down!
You’re beautiful, and this week belongs to you and only you.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!