There are so many summer recipes.
But I think this one is a winner and will be placed in the “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it box.” I would not add or change anything to the recipe below. More often than not, I will make a new recipe and instantly have a list of ingredients that I will change. But not this time.
Not to mention I was in the kitchen for a total of 30 minutes. You are prepping, cooking, and cleaning the kitchen for 30 minutes, And you are DONE DONE. Check your box for cooking dinner and feel proud! Your family has a healthy meal prepped and cooked by you, and it only took 30 minutes of preparation. I consider that a slam dunk!
- Five medium to large spaghetti squash
- Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Mozzarella
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 24 ounces of Marinara Sauce
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. An additional 10-15 minutes after you add sauce and cheese.
First things first! Place your squash in the oven for 20-25 minutes
- Remove the squash from the oven and slice in half
- Use a fork and scrape out the inside.
- Place all of the contents of the squash in a pan with pasta sauce.
- Rub olive oil on the inside of the squash and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the contents of the squash and pasta sauce back in your boats and add cheese and spinach on top
- Place your boats back in the oven for 15 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
Let me know what you think!!! I need to see if you love it as much as I do.
You could have chosen to read any blog, but you chose mine, and I’m honored.