On Saturdays, we train like it’s Monday!
Training on Saturday is more important than your Monday workout. I say that for several reasons, but here are the top 5.
- We have the tendency to eat a little more unhealthy on Friday night and Saturday night, so a workout is essential.
- We tend to stay up a little later on Friday and Saturday night, which will cause our metabolism to slow down.
- If you know you have to get up and move, then the chance of you over eating, over drinking, and staying up to the midnight hour will lessen.
- Frustration will not set in on Monday when you step on the scale and see that number has shot up.
- Your cardiovascular system will thank you and possibly grant you a few extra years of life.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!