A few days ago, my family and I went to a fantastic Portuguese restaurant and absolutely loved the food, atmosphere, and service. So I had to try my hardest to recreate the moment minus the great service. When I’m the cook and the waitress, my family will get what they get.
I know I’m not getting a tip, so……
But I guess their smiling faces are enough for me, which I received while they chomped on my take on Capellini Monalisa.
Below I have a short tutorial on how to make this dish. And after you watch it, please give me a thumbs up, subscribe, and please ask me any questions that you may have.
- 1 box thin pasta
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- olive oil
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 large red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 1-1 1/2 bags of spinach
- 1- 1/2 cups of red wine
- 2 frozen bags of shrimp (approximately 48 counts)
- Fresh herbs
*Optional ~ Lobster and Cod~
Serve with salad and favorite bread
- Cook pasta according to package, drain, and set aside
- Heat pot on medium to high heat; add butter and coat bottom of the pot with olive oil
- Stir in onions and caramelize
- Add red peppers and cook for 3-5 minutes on medium heat
- Stir in wine and tomatoes, cook the wine down on high heat until evaporated
- Add pasta sauce, chicken broth, spinach, herbs, stir and let simmer on low heat until ready to serve
Preheat oven to 400 degrees ~Cook for 20 minutes~
- Lightly season Cod and Lobster
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Chop bite-size pieces of lobster and crab around your Capellini Monalisa
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE!!!! Leave me any questions you may have.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!