I have a great recipe to share today, and I hope you all enjoy it! Please watch the video below and remember to subscribe and give me the thumbs up.
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells
- 32 ounces of cottage cheese
- 1- 1/2 bags of spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Stuffed Pasta Prep
- Boil and drain pasta
- Let cool for 10 minutes
- chop spinach and add cottage cheese and mozzarella, stir until well blended
- Begin to stuff shells
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top
~Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes~
- Season Both sides with seasoning salt and pepper
- Cook each side for 5-10 minutes depending on the size
- Toss in onions and cover only heat for 10-15 minutes
- Stir in 1 to 2 cans of sauce and add herbs
- Cover and let simmer until you are ready to serve
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!
2 Replies to “Not Your Grandma’s Pasta (Video)”
That looks delicious Bella . Yum yum 😊
I appreciate that! Thank you so much!