Back in May, I made a list of promises that I tried hard to keep. May Promises
You can click here to read my failures. But in my defense, I blame the PANDEMIC. I gave it my all to keep it together, and yes, I fail short. I did so because I’m human, and there is only so much you can take with being surrounded by idiots.
Idiots that made wearing a mask a huge deal. Okay…. Wait! Let me stop right there, or else I will find myself wanting to choke someone. I’m trying to be positive and start this month out on a high note.
So here are my promises to me
- Read more… I have 4 new books, and I have only read 5 pages of my first book.
- Continue to stay Off The Sauce (By sauce, I mean a glass of wine or margarita… click the bold print to read that blog)
- Pay off the rest of my credit card
- Make my last car payment
- Stop being lazy and post on my YouTube channel more
6. Also on my other channel
7. I am going to engage more on https://www.instagram.com/belladonnasflashlight/
8. Social media is called “social” for a reason, and in the past, I have failed. But this month I will WIN!
Fingers crossed that I will make all of this happen.
To be continued…….
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!