Can you believe how fast the weeks are going by?
What the heck happened to June and July?
During these months, I have slipped and stopped cooking as healthy as I should. Something just came over me, and I fell in a slight slump. But after pulling myself out of this funk, I managed to get back on the healthy cooking train.
I wanted to do something slightly different with my Salmon. Usually, I would just bake it, and that’s it. Well, this time, I knew that I needed sauce and little something extra. So if you are feeling the same way, then this recipe is perfect for you, and it’s a great reheat meal.
So without further ado, let’s get to cooking!
6 servings 30 minutes from prep to finish
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 2 tbs Flour
- 6 Cups Spinach
- 3 tbs Butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Mozzarella
- 1 Red onion
- Old Bay seasoning
- The thing you want to do is make sure your Salmon and Shrimp are clean. Then season your salmon with salt, pepper, and Ol Bay. Place skin side up in an oiled and heated pan. Cook for 4 minutes and flip.
- Cook with skin side down for 3 minutes. This will get the skin nice and cooked which will make it easier to slide off.
- Flip and peel the skin then season the same as the opposite side.
- Cook for 3 more minutes and then remove from the pan.
- Add butter and olive back into the pan to make your sauce
- Add chopped onion season with pepper and salt
- After the onion is caramelized add flour and stir until well blended
- Pour in Almond Milk and let it come to a slight bubble
- Add cheese and stir
- Once your cheese is melted add spinach and cook down
- Place fish back into your sauce and add shrimp for the final ingredients and cook for 2-3 minutes on low to medium heat
Serve over rice, pasta, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, or anything else yummy that you can think of.
Click HERE to watch my step by step video.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!