Before I get into this, I need to know one thing. How many of my awesome folks over here have SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube channel? I sure hope if you haven’t, you will soon. I’ll leave the link at the bottom of this post.
Okay, now, let me tell you about this dinner!
I have been pulling my hair out, trying to find new meals to prepare. I don’t know about you, but I hate cooking the same things over and over again. So I feel like if I’m like that, then I know others feel the same way.
My mission is to make plenty of easy options that absolutely anyone can do. My ingredients aren’t so over the top. You can find them in almost every grocery store. There isn’t any worse than cooking a new recipe, and you drive to 4 different grocery stores and still can’t find the items you need.
I guarantee that you will never have that problem with me. My meals look as if I’ve been in the kitchen all day. But between you and me, that’s not the case. I need to be in and out in less than 40 minutes.
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, separated
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons lime zest, separated
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 limes (4 if small) squeezed
- 2 oranges (4 if small) squeezed
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro, separated
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour 1 cup of it in a large zip back
- Place the bag in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes or up to 24 hours
- 2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
Please watch the video to see how I made the rest
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!