During this Pandemic, we have been forced to break out of old routines and move quickly into new ones. For a while, I was thrown off balance, and all the days kind of ran together.
But after two weeks, I stepped into a new and dare I say positive direction.
I’m not one to dwell on situations that I can’t change, so I make the best of what I’m given. Over the past two months, I, as well as everyone else, had to hunker down (watched a lot of Jordan Leslie on Instagram…hence the “honker down”). One day when I was hunkering down like why in the hell am I at peace. Then it hit me… I have been freed from drama and dumb ass humans!
- Remain silent about things that won’t make or break you.
- Focus on the things that will get you closer to your goal
- Make it a habit to work towards your goal every day for an hour until you can find the time to increase your hour. During this time, write down your goals, meditate, and pray over them.
- Workout every day so that you can allow your mind to refresh. Exercising is essential when you aspire to be more significant.
- Surround yourself with like-minded individuals.
When I was a child, my grandmother used to always say, “you ain’t no better than the company you keep.” How right she was!
Those like-minded friends will encourage you to be better and encourage you to stand firm on your desires. They can either make you better or weaken your spirit. So choose wisely when picking your spouse and friends.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you enjoyed this read then I guarantee you will love my YouTube channel and while you’re there please SUBSCRIBE and come back every day for new content!