I need you to do one thing before your feet hit the ground running today!
I have a recipe that will leave you satisfied but yet encouraged to stick with your clean eating throughout the day.
Just in case you are wondering……
Yes, this muffin is good for breakfast with coffee or in the evening with a bowl of your favorite ice cream. Just pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds to bring back that fresh out of the oven taste.
Things You Need
Makes 12-16 muffins
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mashed banana (2-3 bananas depending on their size)
- 2 pastured eggs
- 1.5 cups whole milk (or any milk you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips (or another favorite mix-in)
- Optional 2 tablespoons of peanut butter for extra protein and fat
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Bake for 25 minutes
- In a large bowl mash your bananas
- Optional peanut butter should be added next until smooth
- Add vanilla, eggs, milk, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking powder
- Mix until well blended
- Add in the oats
- Lastly add chocolate chips and any of your other favorite mix-ins
Lately, I have added walnuts or pecans to the mix as well as chocolate chips. I stayed full a lot longer and was able to do my complete workout. I have also noticed that I’m not as snacky.
I wish I had made this little treat when quarantine first began. Maybe then I would have stayed under 3000 calories.
Anyways I hope that this recipe is enjoyed by many and if by chance you do like it please SUBSCRIBE! I don’t want anyone to miss any of my upcoming recipes. I currently have a workout video and will upload another one on Saturday.
You could have chosen any blog to read but you chose mine and I’m honored!
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my New YouTube Channel