I grew so sick of making pancakes from a box or homemade that included the use of flour. So I decided to try out another homemade recipe that required me to use oatmeal as a substitute for flour.
The taste blew my mind, and I could not wait to share the recipe with everyone. So I hope you all enjoy it and please don’t forget to subscribe to my…
BRAND NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL
- 2 -1/2 cups oatmeal
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs cinnamon
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Add an additional 1/2 cup oatmeal for thicker pancakes
- I love this recipe because all you need is a blender, no stirring required!
- In your blender pour in the milk, eggs, bananas, and a half cup of oatmeal give and give it a quick blend
- add-in baking powder, cinnamon, syrup, vanilla extract and the rest of the oats
- Blend until smooth and pour on the preheated and oiled grill
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and flip onto the other side.
You can add sliced bananas on the side. It adds an extra special touch and pulls the breakfast together.
Here is a quick video of me preparing my delicious Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!