Day 3 of 30
Mind Body and Soul Transformation
There is something strange that happens to your body when you go on a full-body transformation. No, not losing weight. Something deeper than that. You start to smell food in a different way. Almost like your ability to smell and taste gets stronger and you’re able to enjoy food more.
The need to take time to prepare different food that you normally wouldn’t make becomes a must.
Let me speak for myself when I say that I need my flavors bursting.
LISTEN….. I am down to one meal a day and one snack!! I need my snack and meal to be banging.
So I will take my time and dig deep to find the best of the best. Then sit back and enjoy with zero guilt and I do mean ZERO!
Here is my snack that I was in the mood for today. Once I eat, I wait a bit and then dog out my workout.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Butter the muffin or loaf pan and set aside
- In your mixer add flour, salt, and baking powder
- In a separate bowl mix sugar, eggs, vanilla, milk, oil
- After mixing add it to the flour mix and give it a nice stir
- Fold in the blueberries
- Spoon the batter into muffin pans
- Mix together the crumb topping ingredients
- Dust the crumb topping over muffins
- Bake muffins for 30 minutes
- Bake loaf for 30-40 minutes.
- Check your loaf after 30 minutes
You could have chosen any blog to read but you chose mine and I’m honored!