I have an amazing and quick recipe to share with you today!
So many of us will go and see a movie and concentrate on the film. But nope, not me. I’m looking at what delicious meal that’s being consumed. With that being said, I never thought I would be inspired to cook a meal from a movie called “Parasite.”
A couple of Saturdays ago, my kids and I went out to eat and finally caught the Academy Award Winning Movie, “Parasite.” I could not wait to see it, but amid the excitement, I forgot to put a pair of glasses in my purse. So my eyes took a little while to adjust to reading the subtitles. But thankfully, my eyes adjusted quickly, and I was glued to the comedy/thriller.
I have to say that the food choices were a little questionable at times. If memory serves me correctly, the kids were putting ketchup on their pizza. Must be a kid thing because my stomach would hate me if I did that.
Then there was another scene where the family was eating at a buffet and OMG I wanted to jump through the screen and pull out a chair!
However, when I saw the mother eating a bowl of Ram-Don, I knew that I had to get home and make this.
Now I must warn you and tell you that lots of water she be consumed before and after eating this meal. The sodium level is a little high, but you’ll be fine.
Things You, Need (7 servings)
- Green Onions
- Wash your steak and chicken
- Add both to a hot and lightly oiled (olive oil) pan
- Cook on both sides for 5 minutes
- Remove from pan and cut into bite-size pieces and add back to the pan
- Cook until the pieces are tender
- In a separate pot bring 10 cups of water to a boil
- Add 3 packs of Neoguri and 2 packs of Chapagetti
- Remove noodle when they are al dente and save 3 cups of the water
- Add noodles and water to the steak and chicken
- Add chopped onions
- Packets from Chapegetti
You could have chosen to read any blog, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!