There are so many Keto recipes, but I think this one is definitely a winner. I would not add or change anything to this recipe below. More often than not, I will make a new recipe and instantly have a list of ingredients that I will change. But not this time. Not to mention, I was in the kitchen for a total of 30 minutes. You are literally prepping, cooking, and cleaning the kitchen for 30 minutes, and you are DONE DONE.
Check your box for cooking dinner and feel proud! Your family has a healthy meal prepped and cooked by you, and it only took 30 minutes of preparation. I consider that a slam dunk!
Now you can workout or fold laundry or finish up on your own personal workload while the dinner cooks. You have 40 minutes. Now go!
Ingredients Bake on 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Serves 5-6
Prep time 30 minutes
- 4 Medium to large spaghetti squash
- 1 1/2 pounds of Italian Sausage
- Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Mozzarella
- 1 Cup Parmesan
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 24 ounces of Marinara Sauce
- Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Cook for 40 minutes
- Cook the Italian Sausage in a medium to low heat pan that is coated with olive oil
- Add the spinach to the pan
- Once cooked turn the stove off and leave the sausage and spinach in the pan
- Slice the squash in half remove the seeds
- Scrape the insides out with a fork
- Add squash to the pan with meat and spinach and turn the burner on medium heat
- Add as much sauce as you prefer
- Toss the mixture and fill the squash shells up as full as you would like
- Add cheese to the boat and place it back in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and toasted.
Let me know what you think!!! I need to see if you love it as much as I do.
You could have chosen to read any blog, but you chose mine, and I’m honored.