When I woke up this morning I was craving peas. I wanted black eye peas, rice, and baked chicken. But by 12:00 I had completely switched my craving.
I was in the middle of watching my daughter’s last soccer tournament and a friend of mine called me and asked me about a good sports bar in the area. She was craving wings and fries. After that wings were the only thing I could think about.
Don’t get me wrong I was all in on my daughter’s soccer game but hunger was slowly winning!
As soon as the referee blew his whistle, I gave all the kids a high five and congratulated them on an awesome weekend that was full of wins.
I took 5 team pictures and literally ran to my car!
I looked back at my husband and daughter and screamed: “I love you and will soon you both at home”.
Form there I went to Krogers with my grocery list in hand. The first thing I did was check out the potatoes and grabbed the biggest bag they had. I threw the rest of my groceries in my cart and headed towards the meat.
Just looking at the frozen wings made me excited! I could not wait to get home and cook up my heavily anticipated meal.
Does anyone else get that excited about the meal the are about to prepare?
If not, please strike the question from the record.
Now here is the moment you’ve been waiting for. How to make chicken wings a healthy way, without the grease but still keeping that crisp texture. As well as a flavor that will knock your boots off.
Step By Step Process For 5 Pounds of Wings
- Remove Chicken wings from plastic
- Put them in a large bowl and rinse
- Drain all the water from the bowl and add 1 cup of coconut flour
- Coat the chicken with the flour and add pepper and your seasoning of choice. I use Lawry’s (4 tablespoons )
- Rub real butter on a large baking pan and place in the oven on 400 degrees
- Cook for 20 minutes and then flip the wings to the opposite side and cook for another 20 minutes
- Remove from pan and place in a large bowl and fully coat wings with barbecue sauce.
Eat while warm and I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we did!
You could have chosen any blog to read but you chose mine and I’m honored.