A little help here, please? Is your digestive system screaming like mine was? Let me tell you just how bad off I was. 10 years ago, I had my last baby, and my 33-year-old system was like what the heck is going on. But it quickly worsened!
I grew aggravated with my digestive system.
Everything I ate just kind of sat in my quickly growing body. It felt like I always stayed feeding my fat cells and could not have a B.M. on my own. I became dependent on detox teas or pills. Then I learned that depending on those items can be dangerous over time, so I stopped.
These 4 tricks helped me improve my digestion and lose weight!
- Prepare Foods that work for your digestive system
- Well cooked vegetables
- Protein-protein-protein (chicken thighs, chuck roast) try this Baked Chicken Thighs With Late Summer Vegetable Sauce
- Bone broth
- Vegetable soups like this Soul- Soothing Warm Autumn Soup or this The Best Broccoli Cheese Soup
2. Focus on three well-balanced meals and no snacks in between
- Provide your body with fiber
- Eat leafy greens
3. Relax and stay in a calming area
- Turning off technology and focusing on your food will prevent you from overeating. You will recognize that you are full and not engrossed with your meal or what I’m guilty of, watching my fav movie.
- Chew your food 30-40 times
4. Take a probiotic
- Every morning I put a probiotic into my water or protein shake. This will give your system the natural kick that it needs to break up your food and improve gut health.
- These particular food items are great probiotics for your gut health, as well.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored!
Happy Holidays! I'm offering all of my lovely people the opportunity to change your life over the holiday season. Our start date is November 25th and ends on December 25th. Every Sunday I will provide a weekly list of workouts that can be found on Beachbody on demand. Every workout is built to transform your life and help you get into the best shape of your life! Belladonnas Flashlight LLC