I think I’m in love! I know I say this all the time, but this time I really mean it. This sauce is delicious and easy to make. You can serve it over an endless amount of options. But today I chose to dip my baked chicken thighs and grilled salmon all in this perfect end of summer sauce.
It is imperative for me to show you all that you can eat a meal that is packed with flavor, fills you up, and keeps you full for the rest of the night. There isn’t anything worse than eating a bland dinner, and then when the clock strikes 10, you are tearing your pantry apart. I don’t know about you, but I always search for something chocolate or some unhealthy type of carb that I know is going to undo all my good.
- 10 chicken thighs or 16 ounces of fish or both
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Seasoning Salt
Ingredients For The Sauce
- 5 Carrots
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1 Large onion
- Olive oil
- 4 tbs of Barbeque sauce
- Season and cook the chicken and fish in a hot pan coated with olive oil
- Flip and cook both sides of fish for 5-6 minutes
- Flip and cook both sides of fish for 4-5 minutes
- Remove from skillet
- Add more olive oil to the skillet and sautee your finely diced vegetables
- I usually place all the vegetables in the food processor, so they are all the same size
- Cook vegetables on low, medium heat for 5 minutes
- Stir in the barbeque sauce
- Turn heat to low and add the meat back to the pan
- Flip and coat both sides of meat and let simmer on low until you are ready to serve.
The sauce will be excellent with any meat and served over warm rice.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored.