I woke up this morning and really wanted pizza. I could not wait for dinner because I knew that I was going to make one of my favorite pizzas. Below are a few ways that you can enjoy this recipe with and without meat.
I’m currently off meat and have successfully made this happen since July 20th. So hurray for me!
- 2 Red onions
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 bottle sweet baby rays
- 2 packs of yeast
- 1 cup of warm water
- 3 tsp oil
- 5 cups bread flour
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1 Tbs salt
Cook dough on 375 for 10 minutes
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix together the bread flour, dry yeast, salt, and sugar.
While the mixer is running, drizzle in 2 cups of warm water mixed with 2 Tbsp olive oil. If needed add additional water 1 Tbsp at a time until the dough is fully moistened. Knead until the dough comes together and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
Turn onto a nonstick surface and by hand knead 8-10 times or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
Return to the bowl and Drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Turn to coat all sides. Cover and allow to rise for 1 hour or until doubled.
Divide the dough
Wrap in plastic and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- (If you are adding chicken) Season and cook in coated olive oil skillet and then slice into small squares
- slice up your red onions, cook 3/4 of them in a heated skillet until caramelized
- Add spinach and cook for only 2 minutes
- Smooth Barbecue sauce on pizza
- Add cheese
- Spinach and then Onions on top
- Take the extra uncooked onions and place on top.
- Lastly, drizzle more barbecue sauce on top and make it pretty!
Cook on 375 for 15 minutes.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored.