Last Saturday, my daughter took the SAT for the last time. So to celebrate, she wanted a Korean meal, and that’s just what I made.
- 2 green peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 red peppers
- 1 shallot
- 2 lbs ribeye rolls
- 1 cup Marinade Korean Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups rice
- 1 bag frozen vegetable dumplings
- 4.5 cups Korean soup stock
- 4 cups spinach
- 6.3 ounces somen noodles
- In a large bowl add beef and marinade cover a place in the refrigerator for an hour do without if this is a vegetarian dish only
- Remove from refrigerator and add to a heated pan coated with olive oil
- Cook for 5 minutes. The ribeye rolls are thin and cook quickly
- Remove from pan and set aside
- Slice all vegetables very thin and add to the same pan from the ribeye just add a little more olive oil to the pan.
- Cook on low to medium for 5 minutes or until the onions are transparent
- Add spinach
- Once the spinach is cooked down, add Korean stock
- Let cook for 20 minutes on low
- At this point, you can add the meat back or do without if this a vegetarian dish and just add the meat to individual bowls
- Place the frozen dumplings on top f the cooked soup and cover for 20 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook the rice or the noodle according to the package.
- Place either one in a bowl and add the soup on top.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored