I believe that everything should be done in moderation. Too much of anything can be harmful. With that being said, I am in the health profession, and I always preach to my clients that too much sugar is of course, unhealthy. We should all remain mindful of our sugar intake.
That’s why this bread is perfect for! You will satisfy your sweet tooth and not have to feel like you are harming your body.
So bake up and eat up. These flavors are about to burst in your mouth!
Bake on 350 degrees for 50 minutes
- 3 bananas
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mash 3 bananas in mixing bowl
- Add melted butter and mix
- Next add sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla, egg, butter
- Stir in flour
- Lastly add chocolate chips
- Coat the bottom of the loaf pan with butter so that parchment paper will stick
- Slowly pour banana bread mixture in a loaf pan and bake.
Please watch the short step by step video
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I’m honored.