This is a new type of transformation Tuesday. Today I want to show you how to transform a bland box of cake into a mouth-watering jaw-dropping delight.
I usually don’t do this, but I had a box of chocolate cake in the pantry, and it was going to expire in September. So I ripped it open and doctored it up. If you are confused about how much dry chocolate ingredients to put in your cake, then this is a safe way to go.
You’ll find that your cake tastes just like a homemade cake and has the perfect amount of sweetness to it.
Follow me into the kitchen, and let’s get started!
- 1 Box Chocolate cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Stick butter
- 2 Cups coffee
- 1-1/2 Cups milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Cups flour
Mix your wet ingredients then add your box cake mix and stir until all the lumps are smooth
- Add one cup of flour at a time and stir until smooth.
- The consistency should resemble a brownie mix. REFER TO THE VIDEO
- Place in parchment paper to avoid cake sticking to the pan
- Bake for 35 minutes on 375 degrees
- 2 Cups Hershey Powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 1- 12-ounce bag of dark chocolate chips
- Melt the butter
- Add Hershey powder
- Add chocolate chips
- Slowly add in whipping cream
- Slowly stir until smooth
Serve immediately over the cake.
You could have chosen any blog to read, but you chose mine, and I appreciate that.