You can’t just eat 1!
- 3-4 roast
- 2 large onions
- Garlic Power
- Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Set Oven on 375 degrees
- Slice roast in various locations so oil and seasonings will seep inside the roast
- Place sliced onions on foil and then place the roast on top
- Place the rest of the sliced onions on top of the roast and wrap tightly with foil
- Depending on the type of pan used. You may need to pour 2-3 cups of water on the bottom of the pan for continuous moisture. This will help tenderize the meat as well as preventing your pan from burning.
- Cook for an hour and a half or until tender
- Remove from oil and pour some delicious barbecue sauce on top.
- Wrap it back up tightly and let cook for at least 15 more minutes.
- Let sit for 15-30 minutes so the meat will lose less juice.
- Slice Potatoes into wedges
- Place in a large bowl
- Season with black pepper, paprika, seasoning salt, and olive oil
- In a large skillet place potatoes on medium heat
- Cover and let cook for 30 minutes or until slightly crispy like a french fry
You could have chosen to read any blog, but you chose mine, and I’m honored.