Yesterday I felt like I had a million and one things to do. I thought calmly to myself, if I can just manage to forgo a little sleep, then I will have enough time to complete everything on my list. Here is my list…
- 6:45 Football drop off
- 9:00 Client call
- 9:30 Client call
- 10:00 Client call
- 10:30 Dentist appt for Samantha
- 11:00 Post my Blog
- 12:30 Football pick up
- Make Lunch For everyone…My husband takes care of Breakfast
- 1:30 Client call
- 2:00 Mak has skill training for soccer
- 2:00 I finally get to workout
- 4:00 Mako has a swimming play date
So when will I get dinner on the stove and what the heck am I going to cook?
- 16 Ounces Cottage Cheese
- 2 Cups Mozzarella
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 9 Lasagna Noodles
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 2 Cups Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 6 ounces Garlic and Goat Cheese
- In a large pot bring water to a boil and cook noodles according to the package.
- Lay noodles flat on a cool cloth
- Butter the bottom of your casserole dish and start the first layer of noodles
- Layer with spinach, goat cheese, cottage cheese mozzarella, salt, pepper
- Repeat this process 1 more time and use the rest of the cottage cheese on the 2nd layer
- The last layer add spinach and the remaining cheese.
- Now here is what makes this lasagna off the rails…..In a large bowl add eggs and milk, whisk together and pour on top of the lasagna
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, cover lasagna and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for an additional 10 minutes
- Let cool for 15 minutes and then serve warm
I managed to pull this off and be in and out of the kitchen in less than 30 minutes. I decided to prep my meal and then workout while it was in the oven. Best idea ever!!!!
You could have chosen to read any blog but you chose mine and I’m honored.